AppUp - €90M profit in Y6
- "Squarespace of apps"
- Public beta released soon
- Unique market within software, M-Commerce and apps
- 790 000 potential customers -- in Sweden alone
Although 90% of mobile time is spent in apps, more than 80% of companies can't afford one. Until now. AppUp is your 1st to market template-based app factory, ready to upgrade every company out there.
Traditional app development requires a big investment, which is the main reason why AppUp has almost 800 000 potential customers - in Sweden alone. Small businesses without their own app (and without huge marketing budgets), although they'd benefit from one:
- Shops can start their own M-Commerce platforms
- Barbershops can let customers book appointments
- Companies can build internal maintenance and booking apps
- Entrepreneurs can start brand new app-based business
There is no service like AppUp. There are some cluttered "create your own app by drag-and-drop" services, as well as regular webpage builders and CMS's. but the only actual competition are traditional web agencies. But they are not interested in creating custom apps for anything less that €30 000, and this is what makes AppUp unique and offers perfect timing.